Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for sale has a 365c.i. Numbers Matching V8 w/ 4bbl Carb, Automatic Transmission, Said to be 70,221 Original Miles, Same Owner Since 1985, Mileage was 50,900 When Purchased, Power Steering w/ Recently Rebuilt Steering Box, Power Brakes w/ Recently Rebuilt Master Cylinder, Correct Sonic Blue Exterior w/ White Top, Correct Light Blue and White Bench Seat Interior, New Carpet, Chromed Top Bows and Painted Frame, Rebuilt AM Radio w/ Power Antenna, Power Seat, Power Windows, Remote Mirror, All New Carpet and Trim In Trunk, 15" Gold Saber Wheels w/ White Wall Radial Tires, Bumpers Have Been Rechromed, Brightwork Restored, Receipts, Records and Shop Manuals Included, Restored in 2013 By Mann's Restoration in Festus, Missouri, Copies of All Titles and Owners Dating Back to 1959, Long-Term Ownership On This Rarely Seen Series 62 Caddy!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door