Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
Richmond , IL
This Midget is in excellent shape, given that it has been properly stored and maintained since 1976, and has only been driven 10,000 miles! The whole car is extremely clean, including the engine bay, and it runs great. See for yourself in the pictures, or come take this fun convertible for a test drive today!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door