Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Look at this stunner of a beauty 1985 Buick Riviera with all the goodies. Packaged nicely in a Buick Red Firemist color and matching leather interior. AC, Power Seats, Power door locks, Power windows, Power steering, and Power mirrors. The exterior is classic Buick Riviera with elegant lines and a sleek look giving it a sex appeal Rivieras are known for. The interior is very classy in Burgundy leather seats and cloth door panels, and touches of wood grain through out the dash panel. The Riviera has the classic badging on the tail lights, fenders and hood emblem. The V8 and automatic transmission provide for a comfortable ride and quick take offs when needed. The eighties style Rivieras were known for providing exceptional ride and handling along with keeping in their traditions of providing a stately care that exudes a luxurious appeal. Another exceptional benefit of this Buick Riviera is the low miles and pristine condition of the vehicle. It is a true driver car for those who enjoy riding in comfort with all the bells and whistles. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. We are open Monday through Friday 9-5 and by appointment on weekends. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door