Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Well Preserved 1961 Chevrolet Corvette with Matching NumbersThis 1961 Chevrolet Corvette is an extremely original matching numbers survivor. Fawn beige with beige interior and two tops. 283 V8 with 230hp and factory optioned with the rare automatic gearbox. Original hard-top as well as a new soft-top. Originally a California car, it's solid with no rust. It runs and drives great and is extremely original inside and out. This wonderful preservation quality Corvette is ready to be enjoyed as-is and is a one of a kind opportunity. Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door