10306 W Emerald St
1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special. This is a clean and really nice driving truck. It\'s got a 360 v8 with headers, aluminum intake, and a 4 barrel carburetor. It has a C6 automatic transmission. It has factory front disk brakes and power steering. It runs and drives like a new 53 year old truck and has a nice interior. Seriously the loudest thing you hear is the gas sloshing in the tank! This truck is a great cruiser. Tires are great.
Everything for the A/C is there and it blows, but it needs to be recharged.
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere, and can ship in the lower 48 anywhere for a flat rate of $850.00. No other fees associated with purchase.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door