390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
1 of 8,463 Manufactured
Cream-Colored Livery Exterior
Two Tone Red and Yellow Interior
225ci Flathead V8 Engine
Three Speed Manual Transmission
Power Brakes and Windows
This 1953 Mercury Monterrey convertible is one of 8,463 manufactured in that model year and boast a cream-colored livery with a cream interior with striking red contrasts. While bearing some minor signs of aging, the Merc ragtop still presents well and would attract attention at any local or regional show. Power comes from the 225 cubic inch flathead V8 and is transmitted to the rear wheels via a three-speed manual transmission. Other factory options include power brakes and power windows. This car has been in the portfolio of the present owner for almost 15 years and was restored at some time prior to his ownership.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door