Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1948 Ford Street Rod convertible, Restorod. All steel, no patch panels. Chassis off restoration by professional shop. Griffin alum. radiator, 16' 3000 rpm aux. fan, crate 330hp smb, Edelbrock, holley, HEI, Ceramic coated headers, MSII front end , 11' slotted rotors , large metric calipers, tubular upper control arms, Power rack & pinion steering, power black hartz canvas top, Pwindows,Pbrakes. Leather interior, VDO electric gauges / tach, chrome dash bezels, am/fm/cd radio, GM. Tilt column, LaCarra wheel, 350 trans, B&M shift kit, 10 bolt gm rear (3.0), TCI rear leaf springs /shocks. Vintage ac/heat/def. New chrome bumpers /stainless trim. Flowmasters, Mags and Michelins. Car cruises at 75-80mph and still gets 20mpg. Drive anywhere with confidence. NSRA 23 POINT INSPECTION NO DISAPPOINTMENTS !
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door