702 N 1st St.
I personally Fell in love with this 1971 Chevy Camaro RS SS! You need to come and check out this Sweet Resto Mod and sit behind the wheel strap in and hold on! Its powered by a 400 V8 engine with a fuel injection system backed up by an automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering Vintage Air Conditioning 4 wheel power disc brakes shorty headers dual exhaust tilt steering wheel electric rear suspension am FM digital radio dual gate shifter aluminum radiator rear spoiler tinted glass tachometer gauges dual electric fans and is riding on a great looking set of US mag wheels. This car has it all the look power and comfort. Its red paint has been painted beautifully over a laser straight and solid body. Its interior is absolutely astonishing with all new gauges full console chrome steering wheel and hounds tooth upholstery. This second generation camaro is ready to show or go and will hold no disappointments to the new owner! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door