Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 17 Inch Front Wheels. 18 Inch Rear Wheels. 3.55 Gear Ratio. 350cid Small Block Chevrolet Engine. 6-Blade Cooling Fan. 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission. 8mm Plug Wires. Aftermarket radio. American Racing Torq Thrust II Wheels. AutoMeter Tachometer. Black Carpeting. Black Convertible Top. Black Dash Pad. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Nose Stripe. Black Vinyl Interior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Butternut Yellow Exterior. Center Console. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Aluminum Performer Intake. Finned Aluminum Valve Covers. Frame Connectors. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 205/45/17. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. Horseshoe Shifter. Mechanical Fuel Pump. POSI Rear End. Rear Air Shocks. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Tires: 245/45/18. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Steel 2-Inch Cowl Induction Hood. Stock Distributor. Stock Radiator. Sunpro Oil Pressure Gauge. Sunpro Temperature Gauge. Sunpro Voltmeter. Front Disc Brakes. Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door