Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1972 Buick Skylark 4-door sedan. Wow! 32K actual documented miles. Awesome condition in and out easily verifies the low miles. Original iconic gold metallic for the 72 GM line. Paint is outstanding original and shines great. Garaged, maintained and pampered all her life, one family owned. Bullet proof, desirable 350/2 BL, 3-speed automatic and shifts just right. PS, PB, cold factory air, full tinted glass. Original ivory nylon interior is like new. Clean gauges, no seat cracks. Original Buick floor mats. Spare, jack and trunk excellent. Many say the 72's for all GM line were the best driving of all the 70's GM lineup. Excellent matching radials. Clean full seat belts. Take the whole family in style. Drive anywhere right off our fast delivery truck. $9,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door