VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Just finished a detailed restoration. Beautiful colors. Completely repainted a hard gloss, shiney clear coat finish. Jambs are also glossy smooth. New weatherstrips and taillight lenses. Restored wheels with new shiney trim. New tires. Interior is restored including upholstery, door panels, carpets and upgraded CD stereo. Engine compartment is painted and detailed. Has aluminum finned valve covers. Excellent running # match 350. Last year of the Vette roadster until 1986. This car presents itself really well.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door