Are you an El Camino fan? Looking for the next perfect hot rod to cruise up and down the road? This 1966 is the perfect truck for you. Powered with a 396 big block motor with an automatic transmission with overdrive to allow you cruise down the freeway. The exterior was just completely redone a gorgeous gloss black paint that shines beautifully in the sun light. Also to accent the paint, a fresh set of American Racing wheels have been installed to give it that more modern look. The interior has a brand new interior done with a all new black carpet, leather headliner and bench seat to give you a more comfortable ride. The new Dakota Digital gauges and Billet Specialties steering wheel give the interior that new feeling ride when you are rolling down the road as well as the Vintage Air System to keep you cool during the warmer summer months. The custom Bluetooth radio lets you bump to your favorite jams. To help give it a smoother ride, this ride has been equipped with Ridetech trailing arms on the rear with Ridetech front shocks and springs. This is a awesome ride at a great price!For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door