Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1966 Chevrolet El Camino. Powered by a 396 big block with an automatic transmission equipped with overdrive. - 2,863 Miles- American Racing wheels- Vintage Air system- Power brakes- Power steering- Dakota Digital gauges- Updated black upholstery - Billet Specialties steering wheel - Bluetooth radio - Ridetech trailing arms on the rear- Ridetech front shocks and springsFor more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door