Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1937 Mercedes-Benz 230B Cabriolet: A Rare and Exciting Pre-War Open Mercedes This 1937 Mercedes-Benz 230B Cabriolet is a highly coveted rarity with only a handful being produced. Black over tan with grey interior and with desirable dual side-mounts. Just out of an estate. The restoration is 90% complete. The body, paint, and chrome are done. The motor was rebuilt but needs the wiring harness connected. The interior needs finishing but the leather seats are done and the wood trim shows very nicely. A wonderful opportunity to finish a car with a vast majority of the hard work completed already. An intelligent investment for any collector or enthusiast. Its not every day that you come across such a special Pre-War open Mercedes-Benz. Price: $167,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door