1965 Ford Ranchero. Daily driven and powered by 1969 Ranchero 351 Windsor 2 barl and C-6 trans. There's 5 chrome 1969 Ranchero GT rims and 4 GT hubcaps, also is a small tire and cover behind the drivers seat. Mounted on the rims are BF Goodrich TA Radials, new aluminum radiator, power steering. Two new Monroe front shocks, air shocks in the rear. Front and back stabilizer bars, a 2" hitch, and locking bed cover. New interior, and a custom Retro Radio in the stock dash. The radio has am/fm, bluetooth, usb ports and Sirius hookup. The side mirrors are from 1970 Ranchero GT. The body has some minor blemishes and can be ready for paint. Also included is some original air conditioning parts, a fitted car cover, original gas cap and a locking cap, and the original owners manual. Please contact @ 805-710-3260!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door