Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This well built resto-mod Nova II was purchased new November 8, 1967 from M.K. Smith Chevrolet, Ontario, Ca according to the original Bill of Sale and Proteco-Plate accompanying the car. It has been re-born with a fresh and powerful 350 CID V8, equipment includes: powder coated headers, independent front suspension, power steering, power four wheel disc brakes, power windows,serpentine accessory belt, aluminum high efficiency radiator, air conditioning and heating, windshield wipers, shoulder and seat belts, Dakota digital dash board, six way power seats and back up camera.
The interior is finished in a custom red with matching door panels, dash top and headliner. The super comfortable seats are sourced from a Cadillac Escalade and feature six way power adjustment and shoulder sat belts.
Under the hood is very well detailed and finished with great attention to detail. The paint and chrome are also in very good condition.
The driving dynamics of this car really confirms that the restoration was thorough and complete. The engine and drive line operate flawlessly, the steering and brakes operate like a brand new car with no shimmy, wobble or wander. Steering and braking are straight and drama free. You could drive this car to the store or across the country with complete confidence.
This car is consigned by a motivated seller , is exempt from California smog requirements, comes with a clean and clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door