702 N 1st St.
If you are in the market for a beautiful Camaro than look no further than this 1969 Chevy Camaro Resto Mod powered by a built 383 Stroker and backed up by a smooth shifting 5 speed Tremek Transmission. It comes equipped with power steering 4 wheel power disc brakes billet pulleys and serpentine belt system polished aluminum intake 17 inch aluminum 5 spoke rims wrapped with BFG RWL tires aluminum radiator headers dual exhaust custom grill Z28 badges and vintage AC. Its exterior red paint with silver stripes laid across its cowl hood with front and rear spoilers look great. This fast and stunning restomod has a great lowered stance for sharp appearance and handling. Its two tone red and silver cusom interior also looks amazing making this a one of a kind Camaro. Not only does this Camaro look great it drives great also! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door