8 cylinder 400 small block engine,turbo 400 transmission,9" Ford rearend, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack & pinion steering,coil over shock frontend,Dakota digital dash instrument, AM/FM radio,tinted windows,old style American wheels, new Cooper tires,bucket seats light blue in color,dash and door frames in metallic blue, white exterior. Complete off frame restsration.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door