THE YELLOW PERIL
THIS CAR SHOWS 46000 ON ORIGINAL ODOMETER.
THE INTERCOOLER NEEDS TO BE FITTED AND THE CARPETING OVER THE
NEW FUEL TANK HAS TO BE FINISHED OFF
IT HAS AN ALL STEEL ORIGINAL BODY, PAINTED YELLOW WITH SUBTLE FLAMES
THE ENGINE IS A BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT 383 STROKER (Details below)
UPRATED TURBO 350 GEARBOX (to handle the 630 HP)
10 BOLT REAR AXLE WITH AIRIDE SUSPENSION
NEW CUSTOM BUILT ALLY RADIATOR
NEW FUEL TANK
NEW RACK AND PINION STEERING
15” GENUINE HALIBRAND CHROME WHEELS
NEW RETROSOUND STEREO WITH JL 4x100w + 1x300 WITH 2 SUBS AND HIDDEN SIRIUS-XM EDGE SATELLITE RECEIVER
AC UNIT IN CAR, AC COMPRRESSER ON MOTOR
CALIFORNIA CUSTOM CAR COVER
INCLUDED IN THE SALE IS A STOCK DRESSED CARBURETTOR 350 CID CHEVY ENGINE DYNO TESTED, WITH DYNO SHEETS AND LEAKDOWN TEST DONE AFTER THE RUN.
FOR $41,000 Negotiable
DETAILS OF NEW 383 MOTOR
CUSTOM BUILD 383 CID STROKER CHEVY ENGINE WITH WIPPLE SUPERCHARGER, THE ENGINE
PRODUCES 630 BHP AND TORQUE OF 617.7 lbs ft. DYNO TIME ONLY
DYNO SHEETS AND VIDEO WITH LEAK DOWN TEST AFTER DYNO RUNS
REASON FOR SALE, I HAVE RELOCATED OUTSIDE THE USA.
E-MAIL [email protected]
BRUCE (DELAND FL USA) 1-386-804-3873
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door