Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1964 Toyota FJ45 4X4 pickup. Got a hankerin' for something really different and nice? The FJ45 truck accounts for less than 1% of 1960-1984 Toyota Land Cruiser sales. Well when it comes to the aforementioned attributes, not to mention reliable and tough, this Toyota Land Cruiser has all the bases covered. The first Land Cruiser was introduced in 1951 creating one of the longest running and most successful vehicles ever built. This one is solid, frame off restored, clean, and straight. It is painted Highbush Tan with an extremely nice bright Dark Gray/Black split bench seat interior. If quality and durability are high on your list this is one sweet Land Crusher that will afford you years of either everyday driving or full off road adrenaline pumping excitement. It Features Correct 3.9 Liter Inline 6 Cylinder Easy and smooth shifting 4 Speed Transmission Full Four Wheel Drive with Manual Front Locking Hubs, Power front drum brakes. Three Spoke Steering Wheel Heavy Duty front bumper with tow hooks Heavy Duty Off Road Springs, Shocks, and Stabilizer Performance Tuned Full Exhaust 4 Matching 6 Lug steel wheels with 7.00/16 Tires Twin Outside Rear View Mirrors Correct Fender Mounted Turn Signals 160 KPH Speedometer with 9097 Kilometers on the Odometer Immaculate Dark Gray/Black cloth Seats and factory heater setup. Rear slider rear windows. Factory power drum brakes. Factory instructions for Transfer Case use on the Dash Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Bush Tan Detailed Undercarriage, Frame, and Wheel Wells. This show quality machine is ready for cruising!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door