1937 Oldsmobile F37 kept as original as possible. Engine rebuilt, new carburetor, radiator, wires, starter, generator, gas tank relined, brakes, and anything else it ever needed to be kept in driving condition. It starts and runs well. It has been driven regularly, every summer for about 200-300 miles, and garaged in the winter. Good solid condition, very good underneath.
Current owner purchased in 2007. Previous owner purchased in 1993.
Built in Canada. Included are some spare parts.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door