Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Show quality, 1932 Ford street rod, has a 350ci. V8, turbo 350 automatic, power steering, power disk brakes, A/C.,electric fan, tilt steering, tack, power windows and locks, all steel body except for fenders, show ready, excellent paint and interior.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door