Beautiful off-frame restored Classic Bel Air Convertible; 1 of 41,292 made; rebuilt 265 CI V-8; automatic transmission, dual exhaust, power top, deluxe body molding, chrome mirrors, and chrome bumpers with guards; tinted glass, wide, white-wall tires with deluxe wheel covers; chrome grille, fender skirts, clock and AM/FM cassette radio.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door