Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Incredibly Rare Discovery: 1959 Jaguar XK150S Drophead Coupe: 1 of 68 Produced: Same Owner Since 1962 Black-Plate CA Car with Matching NumbersThis extremely rare and original 1959 Jaguar XK150S Drophead coupe is a matching numbers example that's been under the same ownership since 1962. Ivory with black interior. A black-plate California car that's been sitting in garage storage since 1980 and hasn't seen a drop of rain in the last 40 years. The ideal candidate for restoration. Extremely honest and solid with a nice and straight body. Just out of long-term ownership and never offered for sale publicly until now. A very special car and exciting opportunity. Don't miss the chance to acquire and be the first to restore this XK 150 S Drophead coupe. One of only 68 having been produced and an extremely original example. You just don't find these cars. One of the rarest of the Jaguar XK line. 1 of just 68 XK150S Drophead Coupes ever producedMatching numbersBlack-plate California carSame ownership since 1962 Stored since 1980 Excellent original restoration candidate
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door