1960 Fethrecraft Aluminum finned runabout. with a Mercury Mark 30 Outboard and a roadworthy trailer; Long range fuel tank; Mercury remote engine controls and steering by, Mercury Mariner, with hydraulic and electric start engine,& steering; Complete two seats and windshield and boat and trailer lights. Outfit is stored in Walnut Creek, California.
Pickup only, I will help locate Transport if necessary, which is buyers responsibility.
Contact John 925-451-6325; Charles 702-370-0178
E-mail: [email protected]
- hydraulic steering
- remote throttle & shift
- trim leverss on motor mount
- nicely trimmed aluminum hull with fins
- Trailer reconditioned, bearings and lights with spare wheel
- new battery;
Mercury Mark 30 (30hp) engine:
- good compression
- nose cone,
- (cover), is in good condition
- 3 blade prop
- engine starts and runs on flush attachment
- good condition trailer
Has been partially restored, like running light and horn parts are in box, Windshield stored separately. Engine has been services and impeller replaces approximately one year ago. Needs to be finished and gone through. Was trying to have anodized color restored and delayed restoration; May be used as is or painted.
This is a very rare boat, seldom seen on the West Coast. A VERY, VERY fast boat.
E-mail : [email protected] ( for additional photos available)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door