GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Pack your cooler, grab a life jacket and check out this sweet ride! Just in is this gorgeous 1961 17ft Rockholt open cockpit, inboard classic wooden boat. Rockholt Boats were made in Marysville California and there are not many around.
The boat was restored in 2007 and is in excellent condition. The Chrysler engine was removed and a healthy Ford 289 v8 was installed. With the turn of a key the engine roars to life and sounds awesome. The Mahogany deck is in excellent condition and is simply a work of art. The black and red exterior paint compliment each other well and the chrome is in excellent condition. The boat has plenty of seating room. The upholstery is also in excellent condition.
The trailer is painted and restored as well and in excellent condition. The trailer receiver takes a 2 inch ball. The tires have plenty of tread on them. This boat is perfect or the river or inland lake. Grab the sunblock and shades and enjoy the finer things in life.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door