1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Internet Options'
3. Click on the 'Security' tab
4. Click on 'Custom Level'
5. Scroll down until you see section labeled 'Scripting'
6. Under 'Active Scripting', select 'Enable' and click OK
1. Select 'Edit' from the top menu
2. Choose 'Preferences'
3. Choose 'Content' from the top navigation
1. Select 'Edit' from the menu bar and click on 'Preferences'.
2. Click on plus sign next to 'Advanced' to show Advanced options.
3. Click on 'Scripts & Plugins'.
5. Click the 'OK' button.
1. Select 'Edit' from the menu bar and click on 'Preferences'
2. Select the 'Advanced' option
4. Click the 'OK' button.
1. Select 'File' from the menu bar and click on 'Quick preferences'
1. Select 'Settings'
2. Select 'Preferences'
3. Select 'Internet Properties'
4. Select 'Custom Level'
5. Scroll down the Custom Level screen to 'Scripting'
6. Enable 'Active Scripting'
7. Select 'Okay'
8. Select 'Yes' that you want to change the security settings.
9. Select 'Okay'
10. Close the Preferences window.
1. Select 'Safari' from the menu bar and click on 'Preferences'
2. Click on the 'Security' icon
4. Close that window