I've got many parts to a '58 Thunderbird for Sale!
- Hood with Hinges. One weaker than the other.
- Grill and Bumper. (Grill is good but I think the Bumper needs straightened and re-cromed.
- Deck (Trunk) Lid without hinges.
- Front vent cowl.
- Glove box door with working key.
- Smaller of the 3 Gauge covers.
- Original Radio.
- Fuel and Temp Gauge.
- Center console Complete with Heater and A/C controls with the exception of the Ashtray.
- Two Rear bumbper guards.
- One Rear Light Housing.
- Both Rear Quarter windows complete with tracks and power window motors.
- Both Front Quarter windows.
- Complete Rear Seat Frame. Will need new foam and upholstery.
- Complete Front Passanger Seat frame and covers.
- Complete Front Drivers seat frame with working electric motors for height and back and forth motion.
- Rear deck plates. (fits behind the seats and in front of the rear window.)
As I clean the parts I will be getting pictures and prices but everything is in good shape.
If you have any questions Please feel Free to give me a call at 541-905-5295 or shoot me an email Byrons@coril.org
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not OldRide.com. The prices, terms, and reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. OldRide.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction.