1917-1954: Nash Motor Company
1954-1957: American Motors Corporation
First founded in 1916 by former General Motors executive Charles W. Nash, Nash Motors manufactured automobiles in Kenosha, Wisconsin, from 1916 to 1938. From 1938 to 1954, Nash was the automotive division of the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation. Nash production continued from 1954 to 1957 after the creation of American Motors Corporation. Nash enjoyed decades of success by marketing mid-priced cars for middle class buyers. Nash motors is well remembered by many for there early slogan "Give the customer more than they paid for”.
Note: Information, Specifications, Resources & Photos found in the Research Library should only be used as general guidelines. OldRide LLC makes no warranty as to the authenticity and accuracy of the information contained hereon.