Registered members: Login and edit your event listing
This Event Expired on June 15, 2014. If you are the coordinator for this event please login to edit your show dates and information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please create a free membership then login to this page and submit the "Request to Manage" form.
Event Dates: June 15, 2014 - June 15, 2014 Location: Jacksonville, Florida
In celebration of its 100-Year Anniversary, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is pleased to announce the 2014 Zoom at the Zoo Father’s Day edition. The car show will be held Sunday, June 15 on the Zoo’s Great Lawn and is free with Zoo admission.
Guest will be allowed to vote on their favorite cars in three different categories (Best Classic Design, Best Modified Design, and Overall Favorite Car) while enjoying a live band and barbeque on the Great Lawn. Winning cars will receive a trophy for each of the categories. All participating cars that pre-register will receive a dash plaque award, displayed picture of car on our social media.
• Event Date: Sunday, June 15 2014 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Registered cars must arrive at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens on Sunday, June 15 between 8 - 9 a.m.
• No Early Departures
• A SIDE VIEW Photo MUST be submitted with registration form for all cars for approval, otherwise your car will not be admitted.
• All vehicles must be pre-registered vehicles to receive dash plaque award.
• Cars sales will not be permitted.
• Show cars must be driven onto the field. Trailers will not be allowed on the field. Off-field trailer parking will be available.
If you are interested in this event, please do not hesitate to contact me at the information below. We hope you will join Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens in our excitement for its’ yearlong celebration of its’ 100-Year Anniversary and Father’s Day celebration.
Note: Be sure to double check and verify all event dates, locations and information as events can be subject to change. OldRide LLC is not responsible for in-correct event dates, information or changes.