Registered members: Login and edit your event listing
Event Dates: July 18, 2014 - July 19, 2014 Location: Ottumwa, Iowa
“The Hottest Show in S. E. Iowa” at the Bridge View Center
Hwy 63 and Church Street, Ottumwa, Iowa.
PRE-ENTRIES AT THE CRUISE FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW
It will be $10.00 at that time. Otherwise registration at the show will be $15.00
Friday night cruise at the Greater Ottumwa Park Shelter House
July 18, 2014 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Junction Hwy 63 and Hwy 34.
•Saturday Car Show at “The Bridge View Center”
July 19, 2014 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Hwy 63 and Church Street
Schedule of Events: Registration: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m. a.m. Show & Shine 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Voting 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 1:00p.m. Awards 3:00 p.m.
*Voting will be for the full car show not half of the car show as in previous years
FOR MORE INFO:
Call, Steve Gruwell 641-682-9977 or Dale Essick 641-226-1415
Vintage Cruisers Classes for the 2014 Show
• A. Street Rod Open & Coupe - 1900-1948
• B. Street Rod Sedan - 1900-1948
• C. Rat Rod - All
• D. Street Rod Truck & Delivery - 1900-1948
• E. Truck, Van & Delivery Modified - 1949-1966
• F. Truck, Van & Delivery Modified – 1967-Up
• G. Original & Restored 2-wheel Drive Trucks - 1900-1966*
• H. Original & Restored 2-Wheel Drive Trucks- 1967-Up*
• I. 4-Wheel Drive Trucks – All
• J. Low Riders, Hyd, Air Bags - ALL
• K. Street Machines - 1946-1959
• L. Street Machines - 1960-1969
• M. Street Machines - 1970-Up
• N. Pro Street - All
• O. Original & Restored Cars - 1900-1934*
• P. Original & Restored Cars - 1935-1948*
• Q. Original & Restored Cars - 1949-1959*
• R. Original & Restored Cars - 1960-1969*
• S. Original & Restored Car -s 1970 –up*
• T. 4-door cars Original & Restored –1949 & UP
• U. Tri-Five Cars -All
• V. Factory Muscle Cars - All
• W. Convertible Cars - All
• X. Two-Seater Sports Cars- (No Corvettes) - All
• Y. Foreign Cars – All
• Z. Corvettes - All
• AA. Camaros - All
• BB. Mustang - All
• CC. Special Interest – All
• DD. Under Construction- All
• EE. Motorcycles - All
BEST OF SHOW - CAR
BEST OF SHOW - TRUCK
*Original & Restored Class Rules
• No Aftermarket wheels, mags or chrome is allowed.
• Reproduction parts of Original Equipment is allowed.
Mail – in for pre-entry must be received by: June 30, 2013 mail to Vintage Cruisers PO. Box 1252, Ottumwa Ia. 52501 Make checks payable to Vintage Cruisers S. E. Iowa, P.O. Box 1252, Ottumwa, IA 52501
Pre –entry this year will be $10.00 …. Day of show will be $15.00 ….. Dash plaques to 1st 150 entries
All pre-entries are eligible for a special $100.00 drawing
Note: Be sure to double check and verify all event dates, locations and information as events can be subject to change. OldRide LLC is not responsible for in-correct event dates, information or changes.