The Rebels Car Club, which was also known as the Rebels Race Club, was founded in 1953 by a group of friends from San Antonio, Texas. Many weekends were spent racing at locations around the San Antonio area, to include the Martindale and Randolph Air Force Base flight lines. The club was part of the ATA - Alamo Timing Association and the NHRA.
The tradition continues on today with family and friends of the original members. We are a family oriented group of like minded gear heads with a love of traditional rods, customs and vintage race cars.