* To develop friendship and pride among fellow Street Rodders.
* To encourage skillful, safe and sportsmanlike driving habits on public highways.
* To provide a medium for the exchange of technical information with fellow Street Rodders.
* To improve relations between the community and Street Rod owners.
* To actively promote, sponsor, organize and supervise RVSR outings, meetings, community events, exhibitions and interclub competitions.
* Club activities include driving tours, attending car events, social activities, assisting members with car projects. And, very importantly, the sponsorship and production of the Southern Oregon Rod & Custom Show in February of each year.
* Meetings held every month. Visitors welcome.
* Incorporated in the State of Oregon
* Regular membership open to owners of pre-1955 vehicles.