Rodmasters Car Club was founded in 1971 with the following "Aims and Objectives"
1) To preserve, support and promote the sport of safe street rodding and its related activities.
2) To promote the restoration and preservation of vintage, classic and special interest vehicles, primarily of the 1948 and previous era.
3) To promote goodwill and fellowship among club members and fellow auto enthusiasts.
4) To provide the environment for club members to improve their automotive skills by encouragement and assistance in their individual projects.
5) To promote the completion of finished street rods built to acceptable safety standards.
6) To promote a better understanding of the sport of street rodding as a safety-conscious, constructive sport to the general public.
7) To promote safety in driving, automotive maintenance and overall vehicle operation.