The largest club in Central Pennsylvania - Harrisburg area.
* To promote interest in various forms of Street Rodding and Custom activity.
* To create good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the Club.
* To conduct Club functions and activities in a manner befitting members of the Rod & Custom sport, and to encourage a
better understanding of Rod & Custom as a constructive sport.
* To promote safety in driving, automobile maintenance, and overall vehicle operation.
* To promote a better understanding among the members of all aspects of building, maintaining and enhancing a Street Rod
or Custom vehicle.
We actively support a wide variety of community projects and philanthropic activities.
Please check our web site for meeting, cruise, and other event information.