* Lone Star Packards, chartered in 1964 by Packard Automobile Classics (PAC), also known as The Packard Club, is dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of the Packard automobile.
* It is the SECOND OLDEST region of PAC!.
* The Owners' Manual is a publication of Lone Star Packards. It usually covers recent meetings and is published 4 times a year.
* Ownership of a Packard is not required for membership.
* We encourage anyone interested in Packards in the surrounding area to join so as to be informed of the 'Packard Happenings' in S.E. Texas.