Please check out our official web site at www.regionalstreeters.com The objectives of our club are:
* To promote interest in various forms of street-rodding
* To create good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the club.
* To promote a better understanding of street-rodding as a constructive hobby among members of the public and law enforcement agencies
* To promote safety in driving, automobile maintenance, and over all vehicle operation.
* To promote auto related studies throughout area schools.
* To promote good citizenship in the community by providing help to deserving individuals or organizations.
The Membership requirements are:
*Any person owning a special interest vehicle, interested in Street Rodding and is 18 years of age or older is eligible for membership, subject to club approval, by a majority vote, by all members present at the meeting, after attending at least 3 meetings.
*All members must attend at least 4 business meetings per year (Sept 1 to Sept 1)
*All members must work the car show and provide 2 door prizes for the car show.
If you're interested, The Regional Streeters meet every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. Our meetings are held at Schoop's Hamburgers at 1124 N. Main St. in Crown Point, Indiana. The meetings start at 7:30pm but come early, have a burger and meet some members.
See you there.................Also check out our alternate web site http://www.myspace.com/regionalstreeters
Our club has been in existence for many years with the main purpose being to restore and preserve the American automobile. Our members restore, street rod, customize, modify and preserve all makes and years of automobiles and trucks. Along with sharing our interest in automobiles comes enjoyment with our families and friends from cruises and other activities related to our hobby. This also leads to community involvement. Our club supports many worthwhile charities throughout the year.
Club Contact Information
email@example.com Crown Point, IN 46375