The Olympic Vintage Auto Club was established in 1959 with the goal of preservation, restoration, and enjoyment of vintage motor vehicles in stock condition. Ownership of a vintage vehicle is not a requirement for membership. Located west of Seattle on the Olympic Peninsula this active car club has held annual Swap Meets since 1969. These annual meets have continued to grow over the years to include thousands of buyers and well over four hundred vendors. Enthusiasts all over the Pacific Northwest attend this annual event held at the Kitsap County fairground site on the first weekend in November. Along with the many Auto events, the club supports a number of local charities and automotive related scholarships.