1968 Ponitac Firebird 350,factory matched color (Solar Red.) Details below. The previous owner performed most of the upgrade, minus the exhaust system:
1. Original 350 cu. in. rebuilt. Hardened valve seats. runs great on reg. gas. no ping !
2. 3 speed rebuilt TH 350 trans. with shift kit
3. New radiator
4. Newer tires BFG radial T/A
5. New leaf springs
7. Windshield (they broke the old one taking it out during paint)
8. Interior new. including firebird floormats with ' square bird ' design
9. This car has the original steeringwheel. As all originals it has cracking . The plastic shrinks after 40 yrs. they can be restored profrssionally.
10. New window fuzzies
11. New package tray
12. Window cranks
13. Rear bumper (front still original and in decent shape) I still have the original rear bumper.
14. New trunk pan
15. Car has original power drum brakes and they stop the car great
16. New am-fm-cd - speakers
17. Dual Flowmaster Super 40 single chamber mufflers
The car originally came with a 2 barrel carb but now has a Carter AFB competition series aluminum 4-barrel. Car has dual exhaust. It has a great 60's style 350 4 barrel rumble. If you want it to, the car easily chirps the tires in all three if you get on it a little bit. This is because of the shift kit. The car is a California car, build with factory AC, but it lacking the compressor and mountining brackets at this time. Hoses, hardware, and condensor are in the car. The security systems is quite nice. The battery brain is basically a kill switch that renders the car uselss unless you activate the brain.
Items that need repair:
High Beam Switch
Turn Signal bar (clicks off on a left turn, but not a right turn)
I would like to sell this vehicle soon so contact me ASAP!
The photos on the ad are only a few of many. Email me for a complete set of pictures . I can't verify it but judging by the shape of the original parts of the car I'd say the 86,000 odometer is correct.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not OldRide.com. The prices, terms, and reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. OldRide.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction. For more resources about purchasing a vehicle online visit our help section "Buying a