Here is a list of work I have completed on the car:
1. New Floor Panels Front - Rear had some patch work on the floor
The floors inside and out have been undercoated.
Inside needs seam seal and paint.
2. Trunk floor - same as inside floor new panels with undercoating inside and out.
3. Hood, doors and deck lid have some filler and are primed.
Spare (with rust) two scoop R/T hood.
4. Front suspension has been rebuilt on a big block cross member.
The big block crossmember (with rebuilt suspension) is currently not attached to the chassis.
5. 340 rebuilt with low miles (1~2k) -
0.030" over, forged crank
Decked, ported & polished heads (11~11.5:1 compression)
Large capacity oil pan, fluid damper, roller rockers, high lift cam (cant remember exactly but maybe around .540").
Engine has been sitting wrapped in plastic & coated in oil for ~10years.
It will need to be gone over before running.
I do not have the engine accessories including alternator, starter, power steering, distributer, iginition module, plugs, wires, mounting brackets, etc....
I do have valve covers, intake manifold and carb.
Engine build is aggressive, desktop dyno estimate 500hp / 500ft-lb torque.
6. Body is 73 however the front frame rails had bad rust so I put a front clip from a 71 on it.
Cut at A-pillar and rocker.
Had local shop confirm alignment / straighten after front clip install.
I have the following new parts for the car:
1. Stainless steel brake lines
2. Fuel lines
3. Front and rear brakes (rotors, drums, pads, shoes, etc...)
4. Dash pad
5. Door panels
6. Rocker panels - need to be installed and body work
7. Quarter panels - need to be installed and body work
8. Front valence and grille
9. Exhaust tips
I still have the original interior parts for the car.
However I think I dont have the original wire harness... it was a mess anyways.
Here is a short list of some things it needs:
1. Bumpers I may have originals, but they are pitted pretty bad.
2. Glass I have original, but think the windshield is pretty scratched.
3. Front fenders may be salvageable (see photo).
The bracing / structure of the fenders has some pretty good rust where they attach to the engine compartment head lights.
4. Tranny and rear end rebuild.
I have a working 727 automatic transmission and not sure what diff housing.
However the diff has 456 gears in it.