|Call Ross 253-208-7296|
1965 Pontiac Wannabe GTO, Clearly this started life as a Tempest, but I have collected up all the important parts for a GTO conversion, The previous owner found and installed the GTO/Lemans Grill, I found and did not install the Hood, Tail lights, Tail panel, I found some better doors, these entirely rust free, there is a multitude of GTO/Lemans/Tempest trim in the trunk, there is a couple sets of Glass, several extra wing windows, windshield trim back window trim, a sharp operator will put the spare parts back on eBay and can easily buy what is missing for the car.
- The cowl is good
- Both Pillars
- The Floors will clean up with only a minimum of tiny pinholes
- the rocker panels are good with only one oopsie from offloading it off the car trailer
- The nose clip is very nice with only the usual hole in the heal of each front fender and another on the inner side of the drivers fender between it and the hood
- The Grill is solid and will clean up nicely
- Front and Rear Bumper cores are very solid, the front may clean up for a driver, the rear needs chrome.
- The GTO Tail lights, GTO Tail panel, all the trim in the trunk is included, some good some OK.
- The trunk floor is gone but I have included several patch panel parts for it's rebuild
- The back seat spring set was difficult to come up with but in good condition
- This car last sported a Turbo 400, as such there is an aftermarket floor shifter for it, included.
- There is a spare Trunk lid inside
- There is a set of headers inside
I parted one of these out on eBay a year or so ago and it brought $5,500 for the parts, I still have a nice interior and the Frame from that one, so please, bid generous, if U don't like what U get, U can most probably part it out for a profit, if this one doesn't sell, I will part it out, I hate to do that, but it needs to go away, I have too many projects and not enough roofs, I guess everybody has been there before.
On request I should be able to produce a set of bucket seat cores
I have a '65 Bonneville 4bbl 389, ran but has a burnt piston, good core for rebuild
I have The Bonneville Turbo 400 if desired
OR, a Very nice 454 Chevy motor with Turbo 400, but don't put a Chevy in a Pontiac
I have a set of Rally 2 wheels
- Wanted, a Nice Pair of '64 Fenders
- Wanted, a Micky Thompson Intake Manifold for a Blower And/or Edelbrock B-20 Blower manifold
- Wanted a '61 Catalina Bubble top body
- Any and all rare and unusual era correct Pontiac Speed equipment from the early '60's
- A Gear Vendors Overdrive for manual Transmission T10 or Muncy
- Wanted Nice Frame mount Class 3 Trailer hitch for a '66 Bonneville
I will be pleased to trade this car Straight up for the above parts, Call me 360-893-8835 8 to 8 PST