Arizona Classic Cars Specialties is pleased to offer you this 1940 Ford Deluxe Five Window Coupe. This Ford was finished in Torch Red which shows respectfully. This is a driver quality paint job. It is not a trailer queen. The interior is Custom Grey Cloth and Leather. It does have a back seat too. Please view the photos.
Features and Options:
* Completely rebuilt 383 Stroker With Tune Port Injection By Street Performance
* Very Rare Twin Turbo 400 Transmission making a three speed or a five speed when shifted manually
* 9 inch Ford Rear End
* Mini Tubbed
* 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
* Power Rack and Pinion Steering with Mustang 2 Front Clip
* Fuel Cell with High Volume Electric Pump
* Custom Cloth and Leather Interior with rear Seat
* Tilt Column
* Power Trunk Release
* Power Antenna
* Refinished Chrome Moldings
* Dolphin Gauges with Tach
* Alpine Stereo System with Speakers
* Weld Wheels with Mickey Thompson Tires
* Dual Magna Flow Exhaust
* Battery Switch Concealed
Alright Ford Fans Here You Go! This is a very Nice 1940 Ford Deluxe 5 window Coupe. This Hot Rod is the Real Deal with "Henery Ford Steel!" Please contact us with any concerns you might have on this 40 Ford?
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not OldRide.com. The prices, terms, and reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. OldRide.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction. For more resources about purchasing a vehicle online visit our help section "Buying a Vehicle".