Nice to look at, even better to drive. Is this beauty your dream car?
Purchased in October 2008 for $18,500.
Here's a list of what has been added, replaced or overhauled since then at a local GM dealership:
- front and rear wheel cylinders
- all valve seals replaced
- carburettor overhauled
- new wires
- repacked front wheel bearings and replaced inner seals
- master cylinder replaced
- all front and rear wheel cylinders replaced
- replaced two mufflers; chrome tipped
- new battery and white wall tires (Cooper Trendsetter SE, 205/75/14)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not OldRide.com. The prices, terms, and reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. OldRide.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction. For more resources about purchasing a vehicle online visit our help section "Buying a Vehicle".