Light weight ski / race model no flotation. Very good overall condition. Dark blue original finish is still very good.
- hydraulic steering
- full instrumentation
- foot throttle
- trim buttons on foot rest
- nicely fitted aluminum race fuel tank
- Land & Sea jack plate (doesn't work)
- new battery;
Mariner 2.4 liter Mod VP style race engine:
- good compression (has broken off head bolt, doesn't leak)
- nose cone, Mod VP side pick-up
- light weight race cowl (cover), paint a little faded
- 3 blade cleaver prop
- engine starts and runs on flush attachment
- good condition galvanized trailer
Needs new electric fuel pump and very minor fuel hose plumbing to be water ready.
This is a very rare boat seldom seen on the West Coast. VERY, VERY fast boat. Would require very little to make the Boat as you would like it.
Bargain priced @ $5000.00.
Please serious inquires only. To make an appointment to view boat Call, Charlie @ 360-395-8828 or 702-370-0178 (cell) or 360-899-5910 (home);
For Info. Call, John @ 925-451-6325 or Rick @ 360-299-9061.
Boat in Anacortes, Washington; Shipping available USA 48 via truck (send zip for quote and options) to e-mail :
firstname.lastname@example.org ( also, e-mail for additional photos available)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not OldRide.com. The prices, terms, and reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. OldRide.com is not responsible for any damages that may occur during a transaction. For more resources about purchasing a vehicle online visit our help section "Buying a