Your Classic Car Community and Marketplace
MyOldRide Account | OldRide Store | Support | Site Map   
OldRide HomeClassic Cars and Trucks For SaleClassic Car and Truck Parts For SaleSell on OldRideOldRide AnswersRusty RidesCar Show ListingsCar Club ListingsResearch Library 
 
OldRide Answers Home
Using OldRide Answers
Ask a Question
 
Browse Questions In:
AMC
Buick
Cadillac
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Dodge
Ford
Lincoln
Mercury
Oldsmobile
Packard
Plymouth
Pontiac
Studebaker
Volkswagen
Other Makes
Classic Trucks
 General Topics
General Questions
Help Identify
Classic Car News
General Restoration
Vehicle Maintenance
Site Suggestions & Comments













 
 


Ask a Question in OldRide Answers
 
Help Enrich the Classic Car Community
 
Explore Closed Questions and Answers
 Search Questions: 
 
trueblue19
    
Should I hold onto a 65 Coronet that I have invested $12K in so far but it is not yet running?
 
posted: July 23, 2009
 
    
 
  Answers (2)
 
dipstick
    
That depends on how much more $$ you will have to put into it to get in running and does it have a HEMI? I guess it also matters how much sentimental value you have.
posted:  July 24, 2009
Click to close this picture
   
 
nniceguy01
    
I would hold on to it. The book price of one can range from 18000 and up depends on what type of motor and miles are on the car. I have three and will never get rid of them.
posted:  July 25, 2009
Click to close this picture
   
 
 

Home | Classifieds: Vehicles / Parts | Sell on OldRide | Rusty Rides | OldRide Answers | Events | Clubs

Library | Car & Truck Resources | MyOldRide Account | Support | OldRide Banners | Car Photos


Copyright © 2014 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved | OldRide Support | Terms of Use | Classified Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Cookies