Your Classic Car Community and Marketplace
Register | MyOldRide Account | OldRide Store | Support | Site Map   
OldRide HomeClassic Cars and Trucks For SaleClassic Car and Truck Parts For SaleSell on OldRideOldRide AnswersRusty RidesCar Show ListingsCar Club ListingsResearch Library  
OldRide Answers Home
Using OldRide Answers
Ask a Question
Browse Questions In:
Other Makes
Classic Trucks
 General Topics
General Questions
Help Identify
Classic Car News
General Restoration
Vehicle Maintenance
Site Suggestions & Comments


Ask a Question in OldRide Answers
Help Enrich the Classic Car Community
Explore Closed Questions and Answers
 Search Questions: 
Did the Dodge Ram Charger have a convertible option?
A friend of mine in High School had this bronco type thing that he could take the top off much similar to a Jeep. His was no jeep or ford bronco, I'm thinking it was a Ram Charger. Did Dodge offer that option or am I thinking of someother kind vehicle?
posted: February 6, 2008
  Answers (4)
Perhaps it was a Plymouth Trail Duster. Plymouth had a Trail Duster that looks similar to the Ram Charger and offered an open body 4x4 Utility Model.
posted:  February 6, 2008
Your freind most likely was driving a Chevrolet Blazer, the blazer is commen and it might be a plymoth trail duster or ram charger because they both had removable tops during specific years, try going to your librariey to look for a book called cars of the sensationle 70s, that should help you find the awnser to your question.
posted:  June 16, 2008
Click to close this picture
yes dodge did come with a convertable option on the ramcharger for only 3 yrs 75 76 77 or 76 77 78 i personally know the answer because i just got rid of a factory 1976 ramcharger convertable due to huricane katrina i live in new orleans and needless to say it drowned and was beyond restoring pics can be provided upon request
sources: my own personal work /play truck
posted:  June 26, 2008
Click to close this picture
the top comes off pre 1980 ramchargers, big heavy fiberglass like an early blazer had. a co. called kayline made ragtop kits to fit them
posted:  June 29, 2008
Click to close this picture

Home | Classifieds: Vehicles / Parts | Sell on OldRide | Rusty Rides | OldRide Answers | Events | Clubs

Library | Car & Truck Resources | MyOldRide Account | Support | OldRide Banners | Car Photos

Copyright © 2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved | OldRide Support | Terms of Use | Classifieds Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Cookies