Your Classic Car Community and Marketplace
Register | MyOldRide Account | OldRide Store | Support | Site Map   
OldRide HomeClassic Cars and Trucks For SaleClassic Car and Truck Parts For SaleSell on OldRideOldRide AnswersRusty RidesCar Show ListingsCar Club ListingsResearch Library  
OldRide Answers Home
Using OldRide Answers
Ask a Question
Browse Questions In:
Other Makes
Classic Trucks
 General Topics
General Questions
Help Identify
Classic Car News
General Restoration
Vehicle Maintenance
Site Suggestions & Comments


Ask a Question in OldRide Answers
Help Enrich the Classic Car Community
Explore Closed Questions and Answers
 Search Questions: 
plymouth 51-53 cambridge wind/rain visor
my name is jesse . in the past as i went to one of my local salvage yards i seen qty 3 on a certain 3 piece adjustable wind/rain deflectors on a 1951 4 door plymouth cambridge. Of course one was missing but still bought them anyway a very resonable price.. anyway as luck has it finding the one has been tough to find. Ive shown pictures to other parts resources and none of them have ever heard of them much less seen them before. Did i buy the only ones ever made..hope not. beutiful thing about these deflectors is that they are adjustable from about 15 -19 inchs so as far as i can see fit all four windows regardless of what side they are installed as far as i can tell. see pictures... they were on a 51 plymouth cambridge but may have been used on 51-53 plymouths?? has anyone ever seen or heard of these before.? need one more. my and name and number is jesse at 208-220-7595 thanks for your help
posted: July 13, 2014
  Answers (0)

Home | Classifieds: Vehicles / Parts | Sell on OldRide | Rusty Rides | OldRide Answers | Events | Clubs

Library | Car & Truck Resources | MyOldRide Account | Support | OldRide Banners | Car Photos

Copyright © 2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved | OldRide Support | Terms of Use | Classifieds Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Cookies