OldRide Answers Home
Using OldRide Answers
Ask a Question
Browse Questions In:
Classic Car News
Site Suggestions & Comments
I would like to check the value for a 1966 Ford F-250 Custom Cab V-8 original owner, well maintained
This well maintained 1966 Ford F-250 custom cab has been well maintained throughout the years, it bears a few small rust areas on the rain drip guards above the windows. There has been a camper or shell on it since it was purchased by the original owner (my dad), in 66, so the bed is in good condition. Paint colors are of the original shade to my knowledge, blue and white. All of the beauty trim and shields are in place and in fair condition. Head liner and upholstery have been replaced to maintain the original look. Runs well. Has a Ford 429 Police Interceptor Big Block motor. Can someone help me put a value on this family jewel?
November 5, 2009
You can try to determine the price of your truck in the following ways
1. Look for classified ads similar to yours and price compare
2. Search value guides such as collectorcarmarket.com or nadaguides.com
3. Have the vehicle appraised
4. Ask a price you think it is worth and see what people offer you.
5. Put it up for auction and the highest price will determine how much it is worth.
November 9, 2009
Original MSRP: $2,244
Low Retail Average Retail Value High Retail
Base Price $5,150 $9,650 $13,000
TOTAL PRICE $5,150 $9,650 $13,000
November 11, 2009
Sell on OldRide
Car & Truck Resources
Copyright © 2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved |